Increasing productivity, advancing existing processing systems and exploring new clean coal technologies
The past year has seen significant developments shape Southern Africa’s coal industry- from concerns over coal prices, power tariffs; to clean coal for clean energy. The continued exploration and development of the Limpopo coalfields signals South Africa’s stable status as one of the world’s most profitable coal sectors. With Southern Africa promising to play a key role in global coal trends in the years ahead, what is the opportunity for development and growth to the reserves at hand?
The need for improved processing techniques and systems continues to grow coupled with critical issues such as, the three product cyclone, coal combustion and gasification . This conference will offer you the best speaker faculty with the latest case studies from your industry peers.
What can you expect at the Coal Optimisation Africa 2013?
- In-depth insight on where coal prices are headed and what are the main drivers set ot shape southern African coal prices
- The application and advantage of the three product cyclone
- New developments and technology on clean coal, what scale have they been tested and proven
- The challenges associated with the further development of the Waterberg coalfield
- Key strategies and techniques to deal with scarce water supplies
Who should attend?
- Head of Coal Processing/Operations
- Plant Manager
- Plant Superintendent
- Process Manager
- Metallurgical Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Production Manager
- Washery Manager
- Maintenance Manager
- Maintenance Engineer
- Coal Quality Superintendent
- Head of Crushing
- Mine Manager
- Head of Training
- Area Manager
- Regional manager